The data you provide through this website will be stored in files that are managed by Laietana de Llibreteria, S.L., the purposes of which are outlined below:
- Sales Management: When you purchase a product though our website, the data provided in the sections ‘shipping information’ and ‘billing’, where appropriate, will be used to carry out the processing and management of the sale and subsequent billing. Additionally, the data provided through the form ‘special orders’ will be used in the same way; to process your request for a special order.
- Create Offers, Promotions and Lotteries: The information you provide us through our data collection forms may be used to organise promotions and lotteries of products sold through our web page. Each offer, promotion or lottery will be subject to its own terms and conditions.
- Sending Information: The bookstore will use the personal data you provide in the section ‘contact us’ to respond to any requests for information that you may have. The information entered in the forms or contact emails is also used to send you interesting information regarding new products as well as promotions, competitions and offers made by the bookstore. This information is sent by post and/or email. Users who do not wish to receive this type of information can unsubscribe using the following email address: email@example.com
- User Management: The information you provide in the registration form ‘my account’ will be used to manage users and customers who use our services through the website.
The completion of the respective questionnaires is obligatory in order to achieve set objectives; it will not be possible to achieve those objectives without obtaining the aforementioned personal information.
The File Manager will allow the communication of personal data to third parties in the cases listed below:
- Under legal provision: Your data will be communicated to third parties in cases where a statute requires it (public authorities, administrative or judicial authorities, etc.).
- Payment and payment collection management: Your personal data will be communicated to third parties when necessary in order to formalize and manage payment for acquired services or products (PayPal, financial institutions, banks or saving banks).
- To Third Parties Necessary for the Provision of Our Services: Personal data will be communicated to third parties (e.g.: professionals such as couriers, etc.) where necessary, in order to provide the contracted services.
- Winners of Lotteries, Promotions and Competitions: The bookstore will publish the names of all winners of lotteries, promotions and competitions. This data (names) will be published on our website and in the various social networks in which the bookstore has an account or corporate profile.
In accordance with Article 10 of the Data Protection Act (LOPD), the bookstore is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all personal data, even after the business relationship has ended, and must extend this obligation to all staff members within its organisation who have access to such files.
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a corresponding request together with a copy of an official identification document (ID card, Driver’s License or Passport) to the File Manager’s address. To obtain information on how to exercise these rights you can go the Spanish Data Protection Agency website: www.agpd.es